JANUARY 4-7, 2006
CALL FOR PAPERS
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PAPER SUBMISSION
• HICSS papers must contain original material not previously published, nor currently submitted elsewhere.
• Consult the conference website for the listing and description of Minitracks for HICSS-39.
• (optional) Contact the Minitrack Chair(s) by email for guidance and verification of appropriate content.
• Do not submit the manuscript to more than one Minitrack Chair. If unsure of which Minitrack is appropriate,
submit abstract to the Track Chair for guidance.
• HICSS will conduct double-blind reviews of each submitted paper.
• Papers must be submitted using formatting instructions that will be found after April 15 through the HICSS site
IMPORTANT 2005 DATES:
June 15, 2005
August 15, 2005
September 15, 2005
October 2, 2005
October 15, 2005
December 10, 2005
|Authors may contact Minitrack Chairs for Guidance and indication of appropriate content at anytime. |
Authors submit full manuscripts to the Peer Review System, following Author Instructions found on the HICSS web site. All papers will be submitted in double column publication format and limited to 10 pages including diagrams and references. Papers undergo a double-blind review.
Authors receive decisions regarding paper acceptances from the Peer Review System. Acceptance may be conditional; revisions may be requested before final acceptance of paper.
Authors submit Final Version of papers following submission instructions on the Peer Review System web site. At least one author of each paper must register by this date with specific plans to attend the conference to present the paper. Early Registration fee $525 applies.
General Registration fee $575 applies until December 10.
Cancellation penalties apply after this date.
On site registration fee $675 applies after this date. No refunds after this date. Hotel rates is not guaranteed after this date.
RETURN TO PROGRAM INFORMATION
Send questions or comments to: email@example.com