- 1 Knowledge Accident
- 2 (A) Information-centric
- 3 (B) People-centric
- 4 Result: (A) or (B)?
- 5 Collaborate Stuctured
- 7 KM Product-Suites
- 8 KM Architecture
Two Strategies for Organizational KM:
(B) People-, Context- and Conversation-centric
- I need someone to explain this to me!
- ... but, it is written down in that White Paper ...
No, I have not intention to read it.
- ... oh, you only have to search that database ...
No, I'd rather talk to somebody about it.
- Search for an expert and need for conversation.
- Search for corporate yellow pages, which nobody sells; things like e-mail, and groupware, audio conference, videoconferencing, chat tools.