|The final grading (= Endnote) is based on the following:|
1. 10% - Class Participation/Mündliche Mitarbeit
2. 50% - Presentation / Präsentation (one presentation during class hours, one final presentation: 25% for each)
3. 40% - Final Report/ Abschlussbericht
- An outstanding quality paper applies concepts, theories, as well as information from different sources with given case contextual information in order to present analytic understanding and demonstration individual profound knowledge of the topic.
- A good quality report presents greater depth of information from different sources, shows greater detail and connections of theories to the situation being studied.
- A fair quality report recites a story and reports on events, facts, and information.