Business Development Day
Business Development Day at Lotusphere 2003 will be held on Sunday, January 26, at Disney's Yacht & Beach Club Resorts.
Why Should a Business Partner attend Business Development Day?
The agenda has been designed to give Business Partners the information needed to maximize their business results. The day will cover the Lotus software channel strategy, best practices for building your business, and information that will enable Business Partners to leverage the strength and knowledge of IBM.
How do I register for Business Development Day at Lotusphere 2003?
It's easy! Just follow the regular Lotusphere registration process but be sure to indicate that you are a PartnerWorld member and that you would like to attend Business Development Day and provide:
Business Partners will need their PWSW* location ID or their PWD* company registration ID in order to register for Business Development Day. Please contact your Membership Center if you need help locating these IDs.
*You must be a member of one of these IBM PartnerWorld programs in order to attend Business Development Day.
How do I exhibit at Lotusphere 2003 or become a Lotusphere 2003 sponsor?
Contact David Shaw (404-297-5423)/(800-621-7233 ext. 5423) or Judy Siddell (978-579-2042)/(800-841-5646 ext. 2042) at Nth Degree for more information on these exciting opportunities for your company at the event.
New! Check out the sessions for Business Development Day - - Sunday, January 26, 2003.
- Lotus 2003 Small and Medium Business (SMB) Strategy and Offerings
- The Lotus Strategy: Profiting from Solutions
- The Roadmap to PartnerWorld
- Move2Lotus Program: Grow your Competitive Messaging Business
- How to Get Qualified Leads: The Scientific Approach
- A Practical Guide to Partnering for Success
Business Development sessions during the week include:
- Winning Against the Competition in Advanced Collaboration
- Delegating & Motivating - Keys to Building a High Performance Organization
- Staying Power
- What Effective Leaders Do
- The 5 Critical Skills of Successful Entrepreneurs
- The Human Connection – Get the Most from ALL Your Brand Assets
- Leading with Agility
- Managing Your Business to Get Results in Difficult Times
Workshops during the week:
- Sell More Right Now: How to Conduct an Executive Assessment
- Building a Business For Life
- Let's Talk Business Roundtable
- The Evolution of Business Partners - 'Only the Adaptable Will Survive'
- Getting to Yes - The Power of Effective Negotiations
- Guerrilla Negotiating - How to Create a Fair Advantage in an Unfair World
- The Brand Connection - How to Build Your Brand and Leverage the IBM/Lotus Brand
More information coming soon!
Watch this page for additional Business Development Day agenda details.
Nominations for Best in Lotusphere Showcase remain open through January 3, 2003.
Note: Follow link to "Compose Best in Showcase Nomination" on left sidebar.