|Report Format: |
.APA Paper .pdf
Final Case Study: Themes, time-line, and outline of the final report
- Coca Cola's labor practises in Colombia and environment & product issues in India
- Nike past and presents: Sustainability challenges and labor practices in south-east Asia and its new approaches.
- Wal-Mart's expansion in China and in Africa
- Chiquita vs. Dole and Del Monte: Environmental and sustainability issues
- Tokyo Electric Power Co (TEPCO) and Fukushima nuclear plant: Environmental and managerial issues
- HSBC Private Banking CSR Scandal - Tax-dodging scheme for wealthy customers across Europe, Asia, North and South Americas.
- 29.05.2015: Team presentation 30 mins. each
- 21.06.2015 submission of the final report
Outline of the final report
1. Executive Summary of the Company
- Current business strategy & financial status
2. Issues in Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability
- Case description
- Ethical, social, and/or environmental violations, and cultural challenges
- Reactions and actions from the company
- Did the company take appropriate steps and actions?
- What would you do differently?
- Proposal for future sustainable strategies