To successfully complete assignment 2, you have to send a Notes E-Mail to Ingo Erdmann using the Notes 6 Client. Using Notes 5 is not possible, because it does not support all needed features. You can send the mail by just typing "Ingo Erdmann" into the "To:" field. Once you send the mail or refresh the document, this completes to "Ingo Erdmann/WI2/FB5/UniPB/DE@WIUNIPB".
The E-Mail has to contain the following content:
- A meaningful subject for the mail
- A caption table with meaningful captions and some nice content.
- An imported graphic (max: 50 kB)
- A hotspot URL Link
- A document link to a document of your choice in the "Winfo Foren" database. A document link looks like this: . The Winfo Foren database is located on the server "PBWI2B/WI2/FB5/UniPB/DE", the file path is "ACCESSDB\PUBLIC\PN-TALK.NSF".
- If you are a student of business computing or computer science: An embedded Java applet of your choice. Must be able to run in a Notes document (max: 100 kB).
Only mails that fulfill all of the above requirements will be accepted as assignement 2. Please do not encrypt the mail.
Deadline for the completion of assignment 2 is Friday, Dec-20th, 2002.
If you have any difficulties with the installation and configuration of your Notes Client, that cannot be solved after reading the Installation of IBM Lotus Notes 6 document, you can request technical support via E-Mail to the following address:
"LV-Support@WIUNIPB" (Notes Mail)
"LV-Support@notes.upb.de" (Internet Mail)